Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UD2 - Next Gen Fansite

Options
  • 12-12-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I've had a DRIVER video game fansite, ultimatedriver.net for over a year now and it is quite successful, and I am currently working on a sister site, a site where users can submit their own content and read and review the material, basically a way of making people less reliant on the news and features on the main site, as lets face it, I can't be posting news as soon as it happens and I also can't keep track of every video games website.

Anyway, the sites address is ultimatedriver2.weebly.com, the address will be changed once the site is fully up and running. I am just looking for a few people to tell me what they think of the site, and what changes could be made.

I'll updating over the next few weeks just to make it better looking and I'll be changing the ''ratings'' system hopefully.

Any thoughts and ideas would be helpful.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Feckfox

It's pretty simple but that's okay. It's hard to comment on since it's not finished. You should probably have a news feed/wall that shows all the updates on the front page.

Advertisement