Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Change your car into a snow plougher and run the bastards over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

bring a big water piston but fill it with yellow snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

giftgrub wrote: »
    I doubt you would have liked it.

You're right, it's probably a Golf or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

The one thing I hate about the snow is the scumbags who run around pelting strangers with snowballs. Walking home from work (in Maynooth) on Friday night I saw 4-5 scumbags run towards the station as the train was pulling in. I assumed they were running to catch it, but no, they were there to throw snow at commuters getting off the train. Probably the same people who've been working all day to pay for their welfare and allow them to eat and not freeze to death in the same snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Start painting rocks white and head back down tonight. Wait for them outside apple greens, because little scumbags always hang around outside shops, and get the wee pr!cks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Muzi5434

Ok I know no one was hurt but i got mobbed on the way home by a gang of gurriers last night.

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

a gang of them came at me, one c**t even opened my door and ruined the inside of the car.

I'm a grown man but it could have been my missus or someone with kids....

I have to go the same way tonight... any non lethal revenge options? I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...

Guns are the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Its my car that I've worked and pay for. I doubt you would have liked it.

I would have locked my door and laughed. I got pelted with snowballs last night out walking, it didn't kill me, i threw a few back and got on with my walk! It's called fun, you should try it

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Molest them

too far?

Nope, fcuk em!

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 33,602 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I would have locked my door and laughed. I got pelted with snowballs last night out walking, it didn't kill me, i threw a few back and got on with my walk! It's called fun, you should try it

Damaged body work isnt that fun, especially when it comes out of your pocket. (ice balls make a nice dent in cars)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Scatter a few dozen Toblerones during the next attack, at least one of them will need dental treatment because of your kindness. The ones with nougat crumbs, filling pullers..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Burn down each of their houses, or have sex with each of their mammies or both, what the heck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm a grown man
    Followed by
    I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...

Yeah, sounds like a very grown up way to respond...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Hop out of the car with a pipe / bat and come after them like The Terminator, even hold a straight posture and a cold, dead stare on your face as they try and pelt you with snow.
    1. Get a box
    2. Get gloves
    3. Piss on snow
    4. Make loads of yellow snowballs
    5. Put them all in the box and have them ready to fire at the fùckers as you drive by

Run them over and blame icy conditions.

Shoot them and blame icy conditions :pac:

Poo in your hand and fling it at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Get water pistols, fill them with acid and spray it in their faces....

...or you could just chill out, have a laugh and enjoy the snow, it's not often we get this much snow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

tman wrote: »
    Followed by

Yeah, sounds like a very grown up way to respond...

Oh get off your high horse. THIS IS AFTER HOURS, since when is maturity a priority?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

Last Sunday driving through Dolphins Barn I saw about 12 little scumbags at their best.

Not only pelting a car (with some poor foreign guy inside) with snowballs but also kicking and punching the car and then they proceeded to pull the window wipers off the car.

Whatever about kids throwing snowball this was sheer hooliganism.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Should have kept driving OP, sure how could you stop with all the snow and ice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The little knackers on my estate are putting rocks inside the snowballs and hurling them at cars, they're also grabbing onto the back of cars and putting bricks in the middle of the road and covering them with snow. They got the fright of their lives when my Dad reversed back to them (clear road, RWD car, don't try this at home) and they all legged it.

Oh, the older ones (and by older I mean 14) are getting cars and bikes and trying to spin them on the ice. I don't think there's one undented lamp post around here now.

Throwing snowballs at moving cars isn't "having fun", it's retarded.

OP, I'm gonna go with the super soaker full of piss idea. Option 2 is get one of those cow catcher things on the front of your car and run em down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

TheZohan wrote: »
    ...or you could just chill out, have a laugh and enjoy the snow, it's not often we get this much snow. :)

Sounds like a bullshit suggestion to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Snowballs?

Woh.

Lucky escape.

That's some war story bro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

wait untill the year 2029 by which time time travel will have been perfected.

Remember that nothing dead goes so you will have to make the trip naked (try and aim for somewhere near a department store at night).

Travel back to approximately one year before they were born, so about mid nineties. Using mysterious antequated technology known as a "phone book" you can track down their respective mothers and murder them, thus the incident will never have happened.

Kinda like a retroactive abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

stovelid wrote: »
    Snowballs?

Woh.

Lucky escape.

That's some war story bro.

Thats crystalised dihydrogen monoxide, lethal if inhalled! Its snow joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Last Sunday driving through Dolphins Barn I saw about 12 little scumbags at their best.

Not only pelting a car (with some poor foreign guy inside) with snowballs but also kicking and punching the car and then they proceeded to pull the window wipers off the car.

Whatever about kids throwing snowball this was sheer hooliganism.

Just keep accelerating....

with this face

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭1_in_1,000,000

i never been snowballed in the car but got pushed to the wrongside at knocklion last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Ok I know no one was hurt but i got mobbed on the way home by a gang of gurriers last night.

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

a gang of them came at me, one c**t even opened my door and ruined the inside of the car.

I'm a grown man but it could have been my missus or someone with kids....

I have to go the same way tonight... any non lethal revenge options? I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...
    Get a supersoker and fill it with salty water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

If it makes you feel any better OP statistically most of them will be miserable throughout life and will younger than your.

Arn't I a ray of sunshine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Tags=Awesome.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

If you're serious about it, a bottle or two of your own piss before you leave work would probably work wonders. Just make sure not to splatter yourself when they open the door.

Make sure it's still warm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

As we're over-reacting why not get a flame thrower - the kind of one you see in the movies - "fire in the hole"! It can be used either to melt the snowballs, or to roast the little 'Scumbag-sh1tcnut-motherfcukers-YEAH'!!!:mad:

Advertisement