Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is the N11?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, trying to make it from dublin to arklow this evening, anyone been shouthbound on the road??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

The stretch from Rathnew to Arklow was passable at around 1.00pm but take it easy. Not a huge amount of gritting going on. Arklow main street was okay, Gorey road icy and Coolgreany Road pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Thanks bulleye,

Im heading to rathdrum, any idea how it is from rathnew to rathdrum?? or from arklow to rathdrum?

Sorry no info on that road. Jez it could be bad. Is there anyone in Rathdrum you can call before making the journey?

No the missus is working in arklow and lives in rathdrum so i have to pick her up from arklow and head up!

So its not too bad from dublin m50 to rathdrum at least though?

Well there is a thread on the M50 on the first or second page (new posts) and there appears to be some sections in bad shape. Check that thread out. But I've been told by a mate working in Bray that the N11 from Bray to Newtown was okay this morning.

• Advertisement

Okay I just got off the phone with a friend living in Kilcarra. They travel the Vale road from Arklow (which continues to Rathdrum). And the road appears to be okay. They also have seen a few gritters out on that road so you may be good to go.

Thanks a million bullseye, more than a great help. Just trying to figure out now if i go onto the m50 at the spawell will i be crawling the whole way!

Did you get home safely?

Hi Bullseye, after posting in the m50 thread i said id better give it a miss!

Was also worried about getting back this morning!

Thanks for all your help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement