Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a present for a vegan ?

Options
  • 30-11-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hey guys,
    i'm looking for some inspiration for a present i've to buy for my brothers vegan girlfriend.
    any good places to check out or ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I know that my best friend loves stuff from Lush in Dublin, she buys it when she can and loves it as a gift :) Maybe you could go down that route? I'm not sure what you could buy really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Vegan wine < they usually have a good selection, the website doesn't list many of them as being vegan but if you call them or email them they can recommend some. Or try any good wine shop, they can advise you. If she likes wine that is!

Or some Vegetarian Shoes or bags'n'stuff. Wimmins like that kinda thing.

Last suggestion, probably most practical is some Booja Booja Champagne Truffles, they're vegan, €12.99 and available in The Health Store shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Absurdum wrote: »
    Last suggestion, probably most practical is some Booja Booja Champagne Truffles, they're vegan, €12.99 and available in The Health Store shops.

+1 for this one. So delicious and so luxurious!

Lush is good too as said because they have the vegan symbol on what is ok, and the staff are very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Melloh

great guys thanks. think i'll check out the Booja Booja chocolates - sound great

Advertisement