Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holland & Barrett Sale, buy 1 item & get a 2nd for 1c! Lasts 25/Nov to 02/Dec

Options
  • 26-11-2010 12:15am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tried this today in the store in Fairgreen S.C. in Carlow on my lunchbreak, to buy some vegetarian jelly babies (yes, Haribo jelly babies!:D) and the total came to 1euro 40 cents, 1.39 for the first pack, 1c for the second. I asked the cashier about the deal, she said it lasts for one week only and you can even spend 50 euro on an item, the second will still only cost 1c!

I'm not sure if this is in all stores in Ireland, but sounds like a damn good deal to use while you can if you need some things:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Thanks for this. I shall have to make a visit to buy some flaxseed as its so expensive usually.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

good deal!dunno why the second is not free though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Is this on everything instore?
    Awesome!!

Advertisement