Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Quad road leagel

Options
  • 25-11-2010 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wondering does any1 know what or how i would be able to have me on a quad on a road , legally. I have a small farm but I am looking at a few 250cc quads at the minute.all with front and back brackets and a draw bar.Does that make them a farm quad? and if so, would i be able to drive one at 16?

If any one has any answers to any question there please reply. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

All you need is lights and brake lights, I think you don;t need indicators if it's like the motorcycle law(if they are not original you dont need 'em):) But they are a good idea to have for the sake of safety. One that is already road ready would be much handier but dearer. You can ride a quad at 16 but insurance be a little steep I would think.

Advertisement