Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA/MEd in Music Education

Options
  • 25-11-2010 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm presently finishing off my degree in Music at Waterford IT and am looking into a masters for next year. My main interest has been musicology and critical editing but I recently got a job helping in a primary school supporting the music curriculum and now am seriously looking at some form of Music education. Maybe not actually going to be a primary teacher, but getting postgrad education in the field.
    I'd love to work on the curriculum development board or some kind of input into Music education and how it's developed.
    I've discovered the taught masters at Mary Immaculate. What do people think? Or does anyone recommend another approach?

All responses appreciated! :)

Advertisement