Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closure of Nude Cafe

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

isn't it a shame Nude in Suffolk St closed?

where can I get wheatgrass for €1.50 like they had in Nude? it's 2.75 elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dublin Vegetarian Reviewer

Diairist wrote: »

where can I get wheatgrass for €1.50 like they had in Nude? it's 2.75 elsewhere.

I know! I'm so disappointed. Best juices in town :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Diairist wrote: »

Wait, WHAT?! Nooooo! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Apparently it lost €3million by the end of 2007. It was owned by Bonos brother.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sadly I never got to try out any of their stuff...always walked by saying that I really should stop by, and now it's gone for good :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

3 million wow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Oh no! I'm devastated to hear this, I really liked Nude and only discovered it a few month ago. BOO! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

Was a big fan when it opened but it had seriously gone down in quality in the last few years. The last time i went i got a wrap, it was both soggy and stale and had ONE sundried tomato, a big of houmous and lettuce, disappointing and I never went back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

cherryred wrote: »
    Was a big fan when it opened but it had seriously gone down in quality in the last few years. The last time i went i got a wrap, it was both soggy and stale and had ONE sundried tomato, a big of houmous and lettuce, disappointing and I never went back.

That's been my expierience too. Overpriced and underfilled. They had the market to themselves (pretty much) and I still went to M&S. There's a reason why these places close down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 hyenabutter

really? duh...I quite liked it and it was one of the first nice places for me in dublin...:/ hadn't gone recently though, so that thing with bad quality can be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

cherryred wrote: »

I agree.

The last time I went there, I got a wrap, that was a big soggy, oily mess. It wasn't cheap, and it was completely not worth it. I don't mind paying a little extra for good food, but if it's thrown together, and completely unnapetizing, why bother?

Their staff weren't very nice at the time either! So, I never went back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement