Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland in Dublin!

Options
  • 15-11-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Just to let you know, the new Iceland that's opened in the Ilac Centre stocks quorn and another brand of veggie meal!

Today I bought southern Style strips (which I've never seen before) and can confirm bf and I thought they were yummy!! They also have chicken pieces, mince, sausies, Linda McC sausies and her farmhouse pies and then another brand of veg burgers and lasange type things that I've never seen before!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

good to know, there's one not too far from my house too, doesn't stock anything veggie though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

You should say it to them, I think a lot of places will get stuff in if they think there's a market for them! Worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

probably should, I just never liked iceland anyways, their stuff is very bad quality imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Have to agree, anytime we saw the ads with those awful pellet like mince and stuff, completely awful but I'm happy to buy branded quorn there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

In the UK branches they stock Dalepak Veggie stuff. Decent range, Still undecided on taste though. Defiantly worth trying if they have them in the Irish stores

http://www.dalepak.co.uk/dalepak-meat-free.asp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I remember when I lived in the UK you could get two frozen dinners for £2. I was like, nothx.

Advertisement