Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linda McCartney mince - Dublin

Options
  • 15-11-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can find this in Dublin? Preferably city centre or Rathmines/Ranelagh area.

I have found it on occasion in Dunnes in Stephen's Green shopping centre, but the last time I was in there they didn't have it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I think Superquinn in Ranelagh have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Saaron wrote: »
    I think Superquinn in Ranelagh have it!

I've never seen it in there - they usually have the sausages and sausage rolls, but no mince.

I wonder if I could ask them to stock it? It's a pretty small shop though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

my gf asked the health store on georges street to stock it and they got some in.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I've bought it there twice in the last few weeks! I could ask my bf as he works there.

EDIT: Just realised it was the 'Quorn' mince which I bought there! Sorry, :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Never had this mince, wish to try, georges street seems to be a good bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I know Dunnes usually carry the Linda mince. Anyone i'v been in recently have had bags upon bags on Linda's mince.

Thanks all, will try the health food shop on George's St. I'll keep an eye out in Dunnes as well though, that health food shop is very expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Hi. I just checked and the health food store on Camden St. - Restore, up near Daintree, stock it in the freezer - €2.99. The packaging is a bit different - Linda McCartney seems to have been bough by someone, possibly Tivall so you might see another logo alongside the L McC one.

With all the Tesco quorn specials recently, I'd stopped getting anything in Dunnes and it looks like they've dropped a few items, like the burgers, during that time.

Cheers all. I think it was about 1.99 in Dunnes last time I bought some, so 2.99 seems pretty expensive.

Advertisement