Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Cuiv to address meeting in Wicklow

Options
  • 05-11-2010 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭

I'm posting this notice up - I have nothing to do with organising it

http://www.wicklownews.net/index.php/2010/11/ocuiv-to-address-wicklow-concerns/
    Notice from Wicklow Fianna Fail:

In an effort to inform our constituents about the measures that are being taken to tackle the current crises, the local Fianna Fáil CDC have invited Minister Éamon Ó Cuív TD to Wicklow to address a public meeting.

The Minister has accepted and the meeting will be held on Thursday the 11th November 2010 in the Glendalough Hotel at 8.30pm.

This will be an information meeting about social welfare issues, and the work the Government is undertaking to tackle the current unemployment crisis. Minister Ó Cuív will address the meeting plus a question and answer session will follow.

Any questions for the Minister can be emailed to welfare@wicklowfiannafail.com, we will put them to the Minister then publish the answers on www.wicklowfiannafail.com the following day.

We are delighted to have the Minister in the constituency and appreciate his willingness to engage with the people in Co Wicklow.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement