Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malai Kofta

Options
  • 23-10-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

I know this probably doesn't need a thread all to itself, but I was hoping for a quick reply. :)

Does anyone know where I can get a decent malai kofta in Kildare, Naas, Newbridge, or citywest/tallaght, or even a reasonable drive from any of those places.

Have a terrible craving and no idea where to get one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Well I had to make do with soup. I hope you 31 viewers so far are happy. :mad:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Would 31 "no"s actually have helped?! :P Maybe a regional forum might have an answer...

With the "no's" I can start eliminating. :D

I was thinking of putting it into a regional one but seeing as how I'd drive Dublin outskirts (not city centre) or anywhere in Kildare, some areas in Laoise and Carlow, I figured here would be easier.

Please feel free to close. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

You may yet have an answer for another day.... No harm leaving it open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Whispered wrote: »
    Well I had to make do with soup. I hope you 31 viewers so far are happy. :mad:

:p

I was going to reply but it would only have been to say I love Malai Kofta but have never been able to find it in Ireland so what use would that have been to you? Can rec a great place in New York.

• Advertisement

There is a place in Navan who do it ztoical. Gaylords. Amazing, but a bit far for me to travel.

Whispered wrote: »
    There is a place in Navan who do it ztoical. Gaylords. Amazing, but a bit far for me to travel.

I'd say further for me as I currently live in London

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Whats Malai Kofta???

kellief wrote: »
    Whats Malai Kofta???

A kofta is a south asian meatball and Malai Kofta is an Indian dish made with vegetarian 'meatballs' and a super yummy thick cream based sauce. There's also Aloo Kofta where they hollow out some spuds fill them with the veggie 'meatball' mixture and serve with slightly less thick but still yummy tomato based sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

sounds yummy!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement