Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to shop in Baltinglass?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi - living near Baltinglass, where do people do their weekly shop. In the town there is Supervalu and smaller SPAR - or am I better going further to Tullow or Carlow?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭wexfordia

wmcshane wrote: »
    Hi - living near Baltinglass, where do people do their weekly shop. In the town there is Supervalu and smaller SPAR - or am I better going further to Tullow or Carlow?
    Cheers

Not too sure about Baltinglass but there is a tesco in nearby Tullow and Carlow has both a tesco and a superquinn so you could try there ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

A bit of a delayed reaction, but anyway...

There's a Supervalu and large Spar in the town itself, though if you wanted to go futher afield Tullow has a Tesco, Carlow has Dunnes, Aldi, Lidl, Tesco and Superquinn, while Naas also has Superquinn, Aldi, and Lidl. There's a Dunnes in Blessington, and even though it's better than what was there before, I don't think it's not great. If you've gone that far you'd be better to head to Tallaght.

Advertisement