Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most delicious NEW vegan chocolates!

Options
  • 15-10-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

I just got some "Caramel Flavoured Choices" made by Celtic Chocolates Ltd (an Irish Company) and they are just delicious! They were in Dunnes, in the healthy isle. Mmmm they remind me of the barrel in the Roses tin. After tasting one I had to run in and buy more :D

I can't find an image online, otherwise I would have pasted it in here. Yum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Had them too today, reaaaaaaly tasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Yey! They must be new out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭loueuro2

very exciting, must get some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Yum yum yum. Their Choc Bar (also Choc 'n' crispie and Choc 'n' Orange Bars) looked familiar... So I checked out my chocolate stash and found that it is indeed them who make the same product for Sainsbury's to sell under the Sainsbury's name! I'm so glad to see an Irish company producing vegan chocolate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I've tried their minty chocolates before, they're very nice, must have a go at these new ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Dunnes in Stephens Green have the Celtic chocolate range they had the Vegan Plain choc, Dark Choc, and the Caramel ones.

Advertisement