Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seomra Spraoi, Wed 13th Oct

Options
  • 12-10-2010 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here go to Seomra Spraoi (Dublin City Centre, map)? I'd like to check it out tomorrow if anyone would like to come along! Vegan dinner night 7.30 to 8.30pm. €5 suggested donation. Can't wait to try the food!

I know it's a bit last minute but no harm in throwing it out there :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'm interested and will have 5euro I can probably spend lol, but sadly my train wont get back here until 7:35pm, with a 30 min trip to city centre :( Would have gladly joined you otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

No worries MoN :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

I may make it after all, if I'm sick of studying at that stage. Which is likely :)

Not around today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Breezer wrote: »
    I may make it after all, if I'm sick of studying at that stage. Which is likely :)
    Scratch that, I got up too late. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Been there a good few times for gigs. Tried the food a few times and it's good stuff. Nice people there to.

Wont be around tonight I'm afraid though. Enjoy if you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Heya :) Managed to check the thread before heading in but had no time to post! Went along with a few people from college. The plate of food was nice and big! Lots and lots of people there (more than usual I was told). And a guy with a guitar sang his songs about injustice in the world. He carried on despite two guitar strings breaking! (He fixed the first... and improvised with the second ;)). A welcoming place indeed. A good mix of attendees - lots of people to chat to.

Advertisement