Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted - Irish Media Contact Directory

• 11-10-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello
    I have just started up my own company and trying to get some much needed press in this weak economy. I have developed my own press list of personal press contacts and networks but believe I am only skimming the surface, as I have lived abrad for the last 10 years - yes, my timing is impeccable! rolleyes.gif
    My friend advised me to get my hands on the Irish Media Contact Directory and in an effort to keep my costs to a minimum, I was wondering if I might be able to get my hands on a second hand copy. Obviously the most up-to-date edition would be best but I have to cut my cloth etc. and thought there must be plenty of directories gathering dust somewhere
    If you can help, please get in touch
    Cheers
    C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭blue4ever

what section of the media community are you trying to target?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Conor.d2

All of it - thats why I want a Media Directory

Advertisement