Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' back on October 21st

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Where are you watching it? I have to wait until 11.25 when it's on BBC2 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Watching it on BBC2 England.

you lucky [EMAIL="B@sta*d"]B@sta*d[/EMAIL] I would love to have that :o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

casio4 wrote: »
    you lucky [EMAIL="B@sta*d"]B@sta*d[/EMAIL] I would love to have that :o:)

If you're on Sky you should be able to put it on Other Channels. A quick search should tell ya how to add and use it.

I'm not on sky i'm with upc :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Just saw this too! Verrry funny!

Poor Jedward got an awful doing though, at one point the one on the left looked like he might cry. But it was all pretty warranted!

"You have a delightful and alluring naiveté but in the context of this quiz you do make Dappy look like Stephen Fry"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I couldn't enjoy the show at all because Jedward are that bad. Highly embarassing stuff, they really need to be put down.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Can't wait too see this tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

casio4 wrote: »
    Where are you watching it? I have to wait until 11.25 when it's on BBC2 :o

That's BBC2 Northern Ireland that us poor UPC people have to put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I hate them and their stupid hair so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

there are no words.......

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This is just amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I switched off after that comment because they annoyed me so much, I don't think i'll be following this series with the lack of simon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

df1985 wrote: »
    there are no words.......

there are....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Can't stand jedward but didnt like the way everybody laughed when fielding said ''they have the biggest selling record of the year...in Ireland''

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

Have to say as I am watching this Buzzcocks, that Jedward deserve everything they are getting.

It is a bit like watching a couple of very slow deer in Headlights and they keep wandering back onto the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

Can't stand jedward but didnt like the way everybody laughed when fielding said ''they have the biggest selling record of the year...in Ireland''

Someone should remind him that Britain was the country that made Mr Blobby a no.1 selling artist! biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

That was cringe inducing. Had to turn on subtitles a few times to catch what they were prattling on about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That was brilliant! I love how Jedward were just sitting there, not really grasping what was going on, in a 'Father Dougal McGuire' kind of way.
    I do agree with Starviewadams though, it did annoy me when they said that about the biggest selling record of the year.. in Ireland. Ha bloody ha.

I'd love to have seen the unedited version though- apparently Jack Dee was just tearing into them. They bring it all on themselves though, they're embarrassing to watch and just WON'T stop talking! I would need ten paracetamol if I was ever going to be in the same room as them for more than a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

is this repeated anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Caught a bit of this last night and thought the ribbing of Jedward was a bit OTT, I wouldn't be their biggest fan but the hatred they incite from some people is pathetic. Jack Dee wasn't even funny he was just being an arsehole but i suppose he's based his whole career around that gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Very lazy tbh, inviting Jedward on was just lining up an easy target.

Jack Dee isn't funny imo, he's just bitter and always has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I thought it was great. What did Jedward expect?
    They could have given back as good as they got....

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

I miss Simon Amstell! At least he was funny and cruel. Jack Dee , well, I was actually waiting for him hit them!!

Noel Fielding said during the week that Simon had ruined NMtB because celebrity guests were afraid to come on in case they got an awful slagging!

http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/spooners/spoonfedcomedy-8202/buzzcocks-star-noel-fielding-hits-out-at-former-host-simon-amstell-4130/

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

ShaneU wrote: »
    is this repeated anywhere?

It is up on Youtube if that helps.

<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Please don't post links to copyrighted content.

• The celebrity host on the first episode was a little weird - he looked a bit like Mark Lamarr with the hair, but acted like Simon Amstel.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The celebrity host on the first episode was a little weird - he looked a bit like Mark Lamarr with the hair, but acted like Simon Amstel.
    That was the insufferable Mark Ronson..

• I'm watching the episode with Jedward now. Jesus, I've never actually felt ashamed of being Irish before. Get off the desk, you nitwits!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just caught the episode on Youtube. Jesus christ they were bad. But it wasn't so suprising really. They bring it on themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

laughed so hard I had an actual pain in my stomach - would love to see the unedited version - bless them, they're so innocent, but I reckon a full day of recording with them would be hard work!

Advertisement