Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time Childminder for baby in Roundwood

Options
  • 04-10-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anyone know a kind reliable flexible lady that could look after my darling little baby boy? He's just 5 months old. I'm working just 2 days a week and need someone close to the village (or who will pick him up) to mind him for a few hours either Wednesdays/Thursdays. At the moment from 11am until 5.30pm. Some weeks we'll need him minded on Mondays and either Wed/Thurs for 7am until 5.15pm (maybe once a month this will happen). So we need someone really flexible and ideally someone who won't mind the odd bit of baby sitting in the evening time too. Someone with childminding experience and who geniunely has an interest in babies (not someone that will sit him in front of TV all day) We don't mind if they have their own children or others to mind as long as they have the energy! I'm dreading letting someone else mind him but it has to be done :(
    Thanks for any ideas.

Advertisement