Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Cancer Support - A+ Service

Options
  • 24-09-2010 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

A+ Service on the Boghall rd are having a sponsored card wash tomorrow in aid of Bray Cancer Support. €15 per car or van & all proceeds to the very worthy Bray Cancer Support.

If you cant make it tomorrow, they will arrange to do at a different time.

Please support

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

lucy2010 wrote: »
    A+ Service on the Boghall rd are having a sponsored card wash tomorrow in aid of Bray Cancer Support. €15 per car or van & all proceeds to the very worthy Bray Cancer Support.

If you cant make it tomorrow, they will arrange to do at a different time.

Please support

I have to say fair play to A+ since they opened they have got very involved with local causes. They sponsor both Bray Wanderers and Wolfe Tone youth club. A lot of other businesses would do well to take a leaf out of their book.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Im not associated with them in any way. I volunteer when I can with Bray Cancer Support so I just wanted to give A+ the plug in raising funds for Bray Cancer. But I agree - Its nice to see local entities helping out. The guy who owns A+ was really lovely;A young guy who just wants to help out.

( He even gave me the run down on my car FOC - which I was really impressed)

Well done to all the local business's who are helping support the centre. God you could be here all day listing them. A local card company is giving 25% of sales to the centre. So many local people have pledged support to helping build the new centre when the time comes. Local hotels & pubs are constantly helping out. Just lovely to see such support to such a deserving local group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 funkyjoy77

My mother was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer on the 31st June 1997. She lost the battle with the disease on the 10th March 2003. I was her full time carer and even though some times it was tough, sometimes it wasn't. The time I spent with my mother was the most rewarding of my life. I have never regretted it for one moment. The funny thing is, while I was her carer, she was looking after me.

I decided to start a blog about this as a kind of tribute to her..I hope you will pay it a passing glance.

www.soyourmomsgotcancer.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Well done to the lads at A+ Services.....

The Bray Comedy Club (which A+ Services also sponsor) will donate 5 pairs of tickets for the December gig to be given out on the day.

Will figure out with the lads up there what's the best way to give them away, whether it;s the first 5 cars, the five dirtiest cars or just randomly.... will keep you posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

.... that this was an old thread.

We'll do it for the car wash next year so.... plenty of time for the cars to get filthy.

Advertisement