Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New letters due out in the next week, Dear John or no Dear John!?

• 15-09-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I see that a new letter on whether or not our applications are due out within the next week, anyone recorded theirs yet? If so what did it say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭B182

Yea someone did already but to be fair if you got low merit and no vetting the dear john then it's been coming to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Yeah , check out the Merit Placing thread - someone got their Dear John today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 okies

Sorry for the missing words im on my phone and it's a nightmare to see what I have even typed!!

My merit placing it over the 1000 mark although I've been told ive been forwarded to Occ health and vetting and with today's news report about another 1000 officers needed I'm still keeping everything crossed!! Hoping even as how touchy the subject is the fact I'm a RC will still give me a chance, every man for themselves eh! lol

Advertisement