Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free vhi for kids

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Holy cow:eek:

With the free kids and moving to company/corporate policy we saved €2400.The VHI girl I spoke to was so impressed with our savings, she asked me to do a testimonial for them!

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Cheers OP, bargain alert of the decade :) Switching plans within VHI saved me €1,178.18

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Can't believe I'm the only person to thank the OP, come on lads this is the bargain alert of the decade!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭tskk

I was onto vhi about this a few weeks ago. They said that offer had expired at the end of october but it will be starting again in December so give them a call. I cancelled my existing policy and the new one will start from the 1/1/2011. I was paying 197 euro a month but will be paying 110 a month from Jan.
    I only found out about this as they knocked at my door. Ring them! Its a huge saving.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

tskk wrote: »
    I cancelled my existing policy and the new one will start from the 1/1/2011.
    Be careful over Christmas. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

thanks op.
    just changed and saved more than €700 and poss more if /when aviva goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,235 ✭✭✭✭ted1

i got the best deal by using aviva.

2 adults on the business select + (includes day to day cover)
    1 child on a more basic paskage €95 for the year.

total cost is 114 a month. we got on the buisness select + package my asking, its not confined to actual buisness's

logic for cheaper child package was that theres no private kids hospital adn also she'd prefer to be in a public ward with other kids to play with etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 welshwizard4d

rang Quinn today on this thread and told them about the buissness plan option said it is the same exactly as i am on just 600 euro cheaper a year what the ??? i could not believe it these companies want to be shot:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Are you saying Quinn reduced your premium? does the excess increase as a result?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

Are you saying Quinn reduced your premium? does the excess increase as a result?

From his post, they seem to have switched him to a corporate plan equivalent, which is something discussed in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Aviva are offering free kids again...see here

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

Advertisement