Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Free vhi for kids

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ larry1

Holy cow:eek:

With the free kids and moving to company/corporate policy we saved €2400.The VHI girl I spoke to was so impressed with our savings, she asked me to do a testimonial for them!

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭ DonJose

Cheers OP, bargain alert of the decade :) Switching plans within VHI saved me €1,178.18

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭ DonJose

Can't believe I'm the only person to thank the OP, come on lads this is the bargain alert of the decade!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ tskk

I was onto vhi about this a few weeks ago. They said that offer had expired at the end of october but it will be starting again in December so give them a call. I cancelled my existing policy and the new one will start from the 1/1/2011. I was paying 197 euro a month but will be paying 110 a month from Jan.
    I only found out about this as they knocked at my door. Ring them! Its a huge saving.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Dades

tskk wrote: »
    I cancelled my existing policy and the new one will start from the 1/1/2011.
    Be careful over Christmas. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ManFromAtlantis

thanks op.
    just changed and saved more than €700 and poss more if /when aviva goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭ ted1

i got the best deal by using aviva.

2 adults on the business select + (includes day to day cover)
    1 child on a more basic paskage €95 for the year.

total cost is 114 a month. we got on the buisness select + package my asking, its not confined to actual buisness's

logic for cheaper child package was that theres no private kids hospital adn also she'd prefer to be in a public ward with other kids to play with etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ welshwizard4d

rang Quinn today on this thread and told them about the buissness plan option said it is the same exactly as i am on just 600 euro cheaper a year what the ??? i could not believe it these companies want to be shot:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭ johnnyrotten

Are you saying Quinn reduced your premium? does the excess increase as a result?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭ NuMarvel

Are you saying Quinn reduced your premium? does the excess increase as a result?

From his post, they seem to have switched him to a corporate plan equivalent, which is something discussed in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭ fletch

Aviva are offering free kids again...see here

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ shaneos

Advertisement