Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my local.....?

Options
  • 03-09-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just moved to Enniskerry & am totaly lost in the place, I knew where everything was back in Athboy so I'm hoping ye guys can help. I'm wondering where my local;

Fuel yard,
    Builder Provider
    Electricial Wholesalers
    Lumber yard

Thanks in advance,

Seánie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,438 ✭✭✭✭Alun

In Bray there's Chadwicks building supplies and O'Reilly electrical wholesalers just off the Boghall Road at the Vevay Road/Dell end. The recycling centre is at the end of that road too. There's a building supplies place on Castle Street in Bray as well. Not too sure what a fuel yard is tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

Chadwicks is a builder provider & a lumber yard and O Riellys across the road for everything electricial. The fuel yard is down the harbour across from the harbour bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

or another small fuel yard on the road from Bray to Greystones, just after Lidl on the left hand side at the traffic lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

bdo wrote: »
    or another small fuel yard on the road from Bray to Greystones, just after Lidl on the left hand side at the traffic lights.

Great, Just found out where my local Lidl is too, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Thanks Alun & kingtorres9, I'll be sure to call into them, see what they've got! If your ever looking for anything in Trim in Meath let me know!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

haha im from athboy too.... living in rathdrum.....it takes a bit of adjusting alright.....

Advertisement