Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killruddery House (Best way to get there)

Options
  • 27-08-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I am going to Killruddery House on Sunday to see Michael Ball.
    Just wondering. What's the best way to get out there on Sunday? Is the DART station too far to walk? How much would a taxi from the D.Station to K.House cost?

Would the bus be the better option.

I don't really wanna drive out, but I will if all other methods are expensive slash too long.

Thanks,
    Nabber

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

I'd say its a good 20 min walk (uphill).
    Taxi should'nt be too expensive, guess about €6.
    There is also a bus service reasonably close to Kilruddery, don't know timetable but would'nt cost much €1-€2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Nabber wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am going to Killruddery House on Sunday to see Michael Ball.
    Just wondering. What's the best way to get out there on Sunday? Is the DART station too far to walk? How much would a taxi from the D.Station to K.House cost?

Would the bus be the better option.

I don't really wanna drive out, but I will if all other methods are expensive slash too long.

Thanks,
    Nabber

Too far to walk. A taxi from Bray station is by far the best option but I have no idea of the price.

You could try this crowd - I presume they are near the station

Bray Town Taxis
    Station rd Bray Co. Wicklow
    (01) 2860400

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Muas Tenek

Dublin bus Route 84
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/84/

and 184
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/184/

both stop outside dart station and will leave you off at Ramada hotel which is directly opposite the entrance to Kilruddery House.
    Fare is €1.15 each way.

Enjoy the show :)

Advertisement