Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boner, The horn, stiffy

• 25-08-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭

Any guys ever get them for no reason??? Just did a stretch at me desk and pretty much ended up with a semi, had to think of the old bag sitting in the office at the end of the floor to get it back down (truth be told thinking of her nearly caused it to be an ingrown one :eek:).

Anyway, why do they 'pop' up for no reason whatsoever???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

You're lucky you dont get "wide ons"! Sick of clearing up the snail trail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

you should be more worried if you werent getting random horns on you

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Kiera wrote: »

Nice darts trout, that actually made me laugh!

I wanted to go get a drink of water but had to wait til it died down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Fannies are excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

• Advertisement

orourkeda wrote: »
    Fannies are excellent

Cocks are better!

Cocks are better!

No, no, credit where credit is due, gees are the ultimate, followed by a nice set of bangers and finally a nice botty!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Any chance you could immerse yourself in a topic other than male genitalia? Just once.

kfallon wrote: »
    No, no, credit where credit is due, gees are the ultimate, followed by a nice set of bangers and finally a nice botty!

You and I seem to have this same conversation at least once a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kfallon is the new Jake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

brb fapping under the desk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

So ugly women can get some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Any guys ever get them for no reason??? Just did a stretch at me desk and pretty much ended up with a semi, had to think of the old bag sitting in the office at the end of the floor to get it back down (truth be told thinking of her nearly caused it to be an ingrown one :eek:).

I lived in london for a few years and coming to and from work on the tube was a nightmare,the constant rocking motion of the train used the give me a raging hard on,i wouldn't even be thinking about sex.
    Many a time i had to pass out my stop for fear of people laughing at me or thinking im some kind of perv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Oh my God..

Sykk wrote: »
    Oh my God..

I think it proves there is no god. :pac:

You and I seem to have this same conversation at least once a week :D

At least it's a conversation worth having :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

This is a scientific fact.

"The average male gets an erection 11 times a day. 4 while awake. 7 while asleep."

I'm definitly superhuman

Brendog wrote: »
    "The average male gets an erection 11 times a day. 4 while awake. 7 while asleep."

He sounds pretty average alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sausage:

Example #1: This thread is turning into a sausage party.

Example #2: When Janie asked Russell to fuck for a second time he said sorry baby my sausage is overcooked and dilapidated

Brendog wrote: »
    This is a scientific fact.

I'm definitly superhuman

I woke up this morning with a raging hard on but I don't like to crack one off before work tbh. You can't beat a good pisshorn and this morning I defo didn't beat it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I woke up this morning with a raging hard on but I don't like to crack one off before work tbh. You can't beat a good pisshorn and this morning I defo didn't beat it :D

Yes that wood have been wrong, alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Why is the morning horn always the hardest.:confused:I woke up this morning with a horn that could bate a donkey out of a sandpit! And had to piss in the shower cos I couldn't bend it towards the jax!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

And had to piss in the shower cos I couldn't bend it towards the jax!:eek:

Which leads to the question, is taking a piss in the shower wrong/dirty?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Why is the morning horn always the hardest.:confused:I woke up this morning with a horn that could bate a donkey out of a sandpit! And had to piss in the shower cos I couldn't bend it towards the jax!:eek:

aw sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

style: you have it in buckets sir

We've all been that soldier, once I just lay across the toilet to ensure I got it all in the bowl! Thank God I don't live at home anymore, remember the days you were halfway to the bathroom with a pisshorn when you'd hear someone coming towards you....do you turn back and or leg it to the bathroom and hope you get there before someone notices it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Luckily I've never seen a guy do one in broad daylight! :eek::P

Have you seen some at night :p

Do you live in a cave? Or have you never had a bf? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

i used to get them at the wrong times when i was in my late teens. always seemed to happen when i was about to get off the bus going to work:pac: the early morning ones are the worst!!

Advertisement