Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done - Irish Vegetarian Magazine

Options
  • 24-08-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

I see that three of our boardsies have made contributions to the latest Summer issue of the Irish Vegetarian magazine. Well done :D

Plus, it's great that they finally have the Summer issue out ;) Big interview with Dennis Cotter in there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I see that three of our boardsies have made contributions to the latest Summer issue of the Irish Vegetarian magazine. Well done :D

Plus, it's great that they finally have the Summer issue out ;) Big interview with Dennis Cotter in there.

?? is this in shops? whose the 3 boardsies? that sounds exciting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Is that the UDC Veg Soc thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I just got it in the post this morning :) I presume the shops either have it or aren't far behind... Yup, VegSoc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Mick Rice

Any info on how one could subscribe to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Sign up as a member to the Irish Vegetarian Society. http://www.vegetarian.ie/content/membership

Certain health food stores also have their magazine for sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Mick Rice

Thanks !!!

Advertisement