Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 20-08-2010 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

I am vegetarian on and of for about 11 years now. Every time I am vegy I get sick, now I hate admitting this and I`m not sure if it`s a vegetarian faux pas to say it.

Have varied my diet, am very conscious of eating eough protein, take multivitamins and oils etc why is this happening to me? I don`t want to eat meat, I don`t use any slaughter products, I don`t even use products tested on animals. I had a miscarriage last year and want to get pregnant next year - anxious the same won`t happen next time.

I had surgery at the start of the summer and actually died during the op, same happened last year.

What would you do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

This is not a medical adivce forum; your query would be best answered by a professional. Perhaps a dietician or your doctor can help you further.

sweet-rasmus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement