Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DFI 4 KSNATCH VS JAMBO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

This was one of the best so far.

DFI could use some subscribers people. New channel set up exclusively for the Irish battles.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Good battle and Jambo was the outright winner.

I dont think KSnatch suits battling very well unless he slows down his delivery a bit. He has some killer lines but they go ignored because he's already rolling onto the next line. Whereas Jambo is in yer face, and you gotta love how he said 'Stock' instead of 'Sock', that's old school Dublin.

There's different approaches to these things. Have to give props to speedy multi styling verses as well as the pure punchline stuff. If it's all punchline, pause, punchline pause stuff it can get monotonous as well. Snatch and some of the Cork battlers could do with writing more specific material, too many general gay jokes and stuff. Most of them have nice flows though.

Jambo is just too good for him in this. Has nice sounding lines that are really strong punches as well. Can see him causing most battlers problems. Great aggression/energy as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jambo is just too good for him in this. Has nice sounding lines that are really strong punches as well. Can see him causing most battlers problems. Great aggression/energy as well.

It would be interesting to see Jambo against the shouty fella from England whose name i can never remember. That would be a seriously amped battle

I think Sensa is unmatched in the pure volume stakes. He battled in Canada last week and everybody said he was the loudest person evar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Subscribe to this and i love you long time people

cancel_subscription.jpg

Advertisement