Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Least Favourite Mc's/Artists

Options
  • 14-08-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭

There's always threads on here about the greatest MC's of all time,best groups or producers of all time,so I thought I'd start this one.
    Most of the hated artists would probably be mainstream,since they're shoved down your throat by the tv and radio channels but each to their own I guess.
    Anyway to start, mine would be a toss up between Flo-Rida and Pitbull,get angry just thinking about them :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Raekwon. I think hes the most overrated mc in the history of hip hop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Just because everyone else knows who they are? Jaysus yeah, that's completely their fault.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I hate 50 Cent with a passion, thinks he's God's gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

AESOP ROCK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Feck that, what's your favourite hip-hop based list to make? Mines what's your top 5 posthumous guest spot.

And which do you think is better, rappers who die as a result of gun violence or rappers who go to jail for gun possession?

What's with the incessant list making these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Raekwon. I think hes the most overrated mc in the history of hip hop.

How dare you! :pac:

Off the top of my head I'd have to say that my least favourite is Mase. I've always loathed his monotone voice and sleepy delivery but his new "Christian" persona was the straw that broke the camels back.........several times over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Lukasz.

Id have to say,Aesop Rock,as mentioned above,i dont "hate" the guy,i just dont understand why there is such a big deal mad about him.

50 cent,Gucci Mane..

Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Lil Wayne, U God, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Ja Rule, Kool Keith, just bout every down south rapper with the exception of Scarface, Bun B, Luda, Pimp C, Outkast, Skillz and one or 2 others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

floggg wrote: »

What's with the incessant list making these days?
    Just going with the general flow on here these days :D

baz2009 wrote: »
    Just because everyone else knows who they are? Jaysus yeah, that's completely their fault.:rolleyes:
    Well as I said, it's not really their fault,it's more down to the media constantly feeding us their music.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Lukasz.

Ha,lists get the pint across.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Jay Ru wrote: »
    Lil Wayne, U God, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Ja Rule, Kool Keith, just bout every down south rapper with the exception of Scarface, Bun B, Luda, Pimp C, Outkast, Skillz and one or 2 others

wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

lil wayne, how can he be even considered one of the greats if all he does is mumble in his raps, took him an entirnty to become a so called great mc

kanye west, a spoilt overrated mutt of a rapper.

young jeezy, just dont like his music at all, terrible mc.

joe budden, enough said what a clown

i have a keen disliking for any rapper who relys heavily on features just shows there lack of talent and d**ckriding abilitys to jump on anyone who is relevant. the likes of game,rick ross, diddy are unreal for it.

thats of the top of my head, there's plenty more just have to find my list:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Eminem

lol, joke

Kold wrote: »
    wut?

just his solo stuff, he voice just wrecks my head.

young jeezy, just dont like his music at all, terrible mc.
    :D
    yeah thats another one actually,don't rate the guy at all.
    Should i even bother mentioning Soulja Boy? :D

no need to mention pop acts here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Daz from the doggpound is also an incredibly shyte mc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

The fat guy from PM Dawn.

Advertisement