Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish producer looking for artists

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Nice beats man, very Dilla like sound you have there.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Nice beats man check out my stuff and see if you'd be up for a collab.
    www.myspace.com/yourmannugget

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Some of those are excellent. I could see lots of people being interested in using those. Check out the irishhiphop.com/forum lots of emcees on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

I seen this dude first shapey! Dont be directing him to that racist website.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nice work, really well polished sound.

I reckon you should get together with Nugget and Shapey Fiend and get an EP going together.

.....just putting it out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I do apologise. Give all your beats to Nugget.

His tunes are awful so god knows he needs them.

I also have more bars than you have bars.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My one critique, dont go too mental with the chipmunked soul samples. They work really well in the songs you have but me personally, i think it is way over-used these days.

Advertisement