Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Blueprint 3 any use?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Have resisted the urge to buy it after the disappointment of Kingdom Come but i seen it for €6.99 in Xrta-Vision and i am really undecided weather to part with my hard earned dole money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Snap it up, €6.99 is nothing. Very good album IMO, got it when it was released in September and still listening to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye i saw it at that price too, think most albums get cheaper eventually when they couple of times platinum or was prob just xtra vision doing a good deal.

ye its a good album and def worth 6.99 ,a bit pop orientated but never the less a good album and a lot better than kingdom come.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Does this mean you haven't listened to American Gangster either?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭GodlessInfidel

Makaveli wrote: »
    Does this mean you haven't listened to American Gangster either?

i'm afraid to say yes though i did like the billionaire boys single

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

i'm afraid to say yes though i did like the billionaire boys single

IMO I'd buy American Gangster before BP3. Not that BP3 isn't any good because its a cracking album but American Gangster is just so so good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Am I missing something, or why haven't you just youtubed a couple of songs?

Or listened to the 6 or so singles he released from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭GodlessInfidel

listened to a couple of singles alright but i find they don't always tend to be a good representation of an album as they tend to be quite radio friendly for obvious reasons.

Advertisement