Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Leather Wallets

Options
  • 28-07-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was looking to purchase a non leather wallet in the shops today and found it surprisingly difficult.

Can anyone recommend any Dublin shops or on-line stores that sell non leather wallets?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

wiggg wrote: »
    I was looking to purchase a non leather wallet in the shops today and found it surprisingly difficult.

Can anyone recommend any Dublin shops or on-line stores that sell non leather wallets?

Thanks in advance.

TK Maxx stock loads of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Vegan Store
    Bourgeois Boheme
    Freerangers

I would think that cheap wallets in Dunnes etc. would be ok (just check the tags to check the material). The above would all sell very smart looking wallets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    TK Maxx stock loads of them.

+1

lot's of fabric type ones there

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I'm on my second one of these. They're really good and last well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Is there a Jean Scene or a Josef Store near where you live? I saw non leather wallets in the Josef Store recently. They have stupid and rude slogans printed on them though. They're made by a company called Xplicit who make those silly t-shirts with "if found return to the pub" written on them.

Anyway, here's an example of one of the wallets I saw http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xplicit-Tank-Commander-Camo-Wallet/dp/B003JNAM1C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

I have one of these. Expensive, but it oozes quality and durability, looks the part, and unlike a lot of the wallets I came across, it has pockets for notes, coins and cards (most only seemed to have 2 of those).

Advertisement