Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seomra Spraoi

Options
  • 28-07-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone's ever popped in to it, just off Gardiner Street in Dublin. Basically it's a social space that hosts all kinds of things, one of which is a vegan café every Wednesday between 7.30 and 9. Thinking about dropping by this evening for a feed :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks for that, might drop in some wed, you know what kind of stuff they do yet? How did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Eaten there a good few times (mostly been there for gigs). Tis nice alright, and good if you're broke. The cafe is "technically" free, but you are strongly urged to leave a donation of about €5 as the centre is run totally off donations (they receive no gov funds etc). Don't take advantage!

http://www.seomraspraoi.org:8080/Plone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sounds like I'd love this place, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Never made it there last night tar, mixture of having to do moving stuff/mega procrastination put paid to that...but I remember the guys who run it used to do something similar in a warehouse on Sunday afternoons in Fairview a few years ago and what they did was always delicious so I reckon it should be pretty good.

Advertisement