Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Flop Doubles-Nugget/Jee4ce VS Chronicle/Flex Digits

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Fair play dude, thought you owned all 3 rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Cheers for watching man! There shall be more battles up really soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Well done Nugget, great battle there where yourself and Jee4ce pretty much took every round. Watching that back yourself versus Chronicle would be a good battle IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Nicely done, Nugget.:D
    Jaysus they were shíte, though.

"Fcuk your Ma, up the Ra and gives us our potatoes back" was a particular highlight.:P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i reckon going into a battle like that you are well aware that they will be throwing the pikey/potato/drunk/dumb Irish stereotypes in all the rounds. I've seen it now in another of the Irish v Rest o World battles now as well.....that shouty lad from England comes to mind.

I think they would catch you off guard if they completely ignored doing the obvious, but are they smart enough to go against the grain?

My guess is that you where expecting it in this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Yeah pretty much man! I thought sensas irish disses were funny though!

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It depends on the battler and it's hard to predict what the other person will say. I'm pretty sure Innuendo didn't use any Irish jokes against me. I can't really remember though.

Advertisement