Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B52 At Bray Air Show

Options
  • 24-07-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Anyone on this forum hear news that a US Air Force B52 is displaying at the Bray Air Show tomorrow, I hear loads of rumours but cant confirm this, I am in the South East and dont want to travel if its not happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Check this link no time or anything but it appears to be happening

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055978437

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It opened the show today with a fly-by. It was the highlight of a disappointing show. I know it was a free show but thought it was sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

It opened the show today with a fly-by. It was the highlight of a disappointing show. I know it was a free show but thought it was sh1te.
    It was very disappointing I thought too. The public address system was awful and didn't cover the whole promenade.The show last year and the year before were super.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Chicken1 wrote: »
    Anyone on this forum hear news that a US Air Force B52 is displaying at the Bray Air Show tomorrow, I hear loads of rumours but cant confirm this, I am in the South East and dont want to travel if its not happening.

2759FBC7E329465FAAA284B6BCEFED07-800.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

Yeah, last year's was really great. I liked this one, too (I am easy to please, haha), but you are absolutely right, the public address system was rubbish.

That fly-by was not much. I was expecting something awesome, but it just did not have the wow factor for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Does'nt anyone else feel in any way uneasy about this "glorification" of what is the conveyor of WMD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 goose2002

loobylou wrote: »
    Does'nt anyone else feel in any way uneasy about this "glorification" of what is the conveyor of WMD?

No, feel fine about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Quote:
    Originally Posted by loobylou View Post

Will sleep like a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Will sleep like a baby.

Better than this one? [link removed - mod]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

loobylou wrote: »
    Better than this one? [link removed - mod]

this is not the forum for that argument or for posting pictures of war victims.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Am I right in thinking that's the B52-H ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vivario

My one ;)
    A1.jpg
    And few more..
    A16.jpg

A17.jpg

A18.jpg

Advertisement