Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem to play Aviva Stadium in October?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Some sources have stated Eminem is to play in the Aviva Stadium in October. I myself haven't found any reliable sources apart from wikipedia;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

This would be brilliant if it turned out to be true, here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

I saw him at Oxegen. He was brilliant. Even tho im not his biggest fan i have to say it was a great gid, the atmosphere was immense especially when he finished with Lose Yourself. Seen him recently so I wouldn't see him again. Im just glad he didn't cancel Oxegen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

As much as I'd like to see this happen after missing him at Oxegen I can't believe you actually posted it. Wikipedia is the most unreliable source of information possibly ever. I'd nearly believe the tabloids before it. Hopefully it's true though

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

As much as I'd like to see this happen after missing him at Oxegen I can't believe you actually posted it. Wikipedia is the most unreliable source of information possibly ever. I'd nearly believe the tabloids before it. Hopefully it's true though

I know what wikipedia is like. Sure I could go on now and write in Barack Obama's wiki profile that he was assainated and spark a worldwide debate. The Eminem rumour has been going through radio stations too. All rumours tho which i doubt are true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I know what wikipedia is like. Sure I could go on now and write in Barack Obama's wiki profile that he was assainated and spark a worldwide debate. The Eminem rumour has been going through radio stations too. All rumours tho which i doubt are true

Secret Service would be on you in 10 flat. Hope it happens would be brilliant

Sort of on topic I found this there. First proper live version of Renegade that I've seen that is of a decent quality. All the others are terrible

Surprised they went for a roof top appearance. Leaves a lot of room for would-be snipers if they wanted to have a pop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

While this would be great unfortunately I can't see it happening so soon after Oxygen. Hope I'm wrong though

Sort of on topic I found this there. First proper live version of Renegade that I've seen that is of a decent quality. All the others are terrible
    I think that clip was just a teaser for two massive joint concerts Jay and Em are having in September in their home cities Detroit and New York.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I would cry if this happens and I'm not at it after missing him at Oxegen.
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be true.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Apparently he is doing some shows in October in Paris, Germany and London's o2 arena so i cant see why not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Apparently he is doing some shows in October in Paris, Germany and London's o2 arena so i cant see why not

Source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

This would be amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Keyser Söze

You mean Lansdowne Road! I will never bow down to this Aviva malarkey!

Advertisement