Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE NUIM 2010

Options
  • 18-07-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi everyone!

Im starting PGDE in Maynooth in Sept, congrats 2 everyone else thats starting too;) just wondering has anyone recieved any info from NUIM on timetables for lectures?

I havn't recieved anything since we got the acceptance letter and tp forms in May, thought i'd av got more info by now..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NUIMPGDE1011

Hi Postgrad1.

I too am doing the PGDE in Maynooth this September. I received a package of documents a few days ago from NUIM containing the timetables and giro for payment. Are you as anxious/nervous as I am about the PGDE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 postgrad1

Hi Ya:)
    Yes i recieved those documents all last week..
    Yes im very anxious/nervous about the year ahead from what i've heard its supposed 2 be a tough one...:confused:
    i'm startin in my school tomorrow think we have a staff meeting and sortin out timetables, then 1st years are in for induction Thursday.. The summer has went so fast cant believe im startin already..
    What are your subjects?

Advertisement