Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy beer?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Gonna be in Dublin for some days and just wondering who ya think has the best bargains on beer? Gonna be having a little get together and buy a few packs of various brands but my budget is limited so any places in Dublin (area 1 or 2 pref.) that you could recommend ?

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Láidir

ur buying? can i come? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 inkyglide

Haha....coming to visit some mates and yeah I always invite strangers to my parties lol..NOT! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

I often find that Dunnes Stores have great deals on beer. They usually have deals on crates of Miller, Bud, Heineken which work out to less than a euro a bottle. Thats where I usually get my cheap drink anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 inkyglide

I often find that Dunnes Stores have great deals on beer. They usually have deals on crates of Miller, Bud, Heineken which work out to less than a euro a bottle. Thats where I usually get my cheap drink anyway.

Ahhh thanks for that tip! Will give them a look when I get there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

As has been mentioned - Dunnes and also Tesco do some good deals.

If you are looking for some more exotic beer, try O'Briens:

http://www.obrienswine.ie/

They have some decent beer at reasonable prices.

PM me the address of the party, and I will be there. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

A pub. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

Dunnes, straight up...

Advertisement