Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n-dubz

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

hey just got my n-dubz tickets for the queenz on august 20th just wondering anyone else going or are they doing any other shows in ireland cant wait:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I think I'll probably go to this for the laugh. Been a while since there's been a gig this big in Ennis. I quite like some of N-Dubz songs (they've got a nice ear for pop hooks) even if Dappy is a massive retard. In fact, they all seem to be a bit dopey. I was so pleased to hear they played in Tallaght and while Fazer was going on with some gangster bollocks someone hopped out of the crowd, happy slapped him and stole his chain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

They were fairly class at ClubLand Live in December in the o2, good interaction with the crowd, and you could see Tulisa's bare arse under her skirt.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I think I'll probably go to this for the laugh. Been a while since there's been a gig this big in Ennis. I quite like some of N-Dubz songs (they've got a nice ear for pop hooks) even if Dappy is a massive retard. In fact, they all seem to be a bit dopey. I was so pleased to hear they played in Tallaght and while Fazer was going on with some gangster bollocks someone hopped out of the crowd, happy slapped him and stole his chain.

ha where in tallaght did this happen?

I forget. Might have been over a year ago at this stage. Gig was massively overcapacity. They left after he got slapped anyway and Rob Kelly had to go back on so the crowd wouldn't wreck the gaff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ksri

lol@shapey... yeah that was the rap ireland gig in base bar, there was a massive ruckus when his chain got snatched... on a non-related note, what the hell are they doing in ennis..??? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

*Sigh*

ksri wrote: »
    lol@shapey... yeah that was the rap ireland gig in base bar, there was a massive ruckus when his chain got snatched... on a non-related note, what the hell are they doing in ennis..??? :D

Ennis has a new nightclub that can probably fit 1500 people in it comfortably enough so I guess the owners (who are loaded) figured they could fill it. They had Fat Man Scoop a while ago. Hip hop shows sell like ****e in Dublin these days but if they play Limerick the place'll be packed out because not many acts turn up there.

Advertisement