Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curren$y - Pilot Talk

Options
  • 11-07-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Third LP out, produced by Ski Beats of Camp Lo fame. Haven't listened yet but guaranteed its the ****... :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Nice LP, better then his second which was a little rushed but probably a little off his debut. Real distinctive feel to the production, just like the first two LPs. Really no songs that I dislike on the LP, although I'm not sure why 'King Kong' is the single, it has one of the weaker beats on the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Currensy has probably the best beats of any rapper in the last couple of years. I don't care for his rapping all that much, it's a bit anonymous but his last album bumped seriously anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Only heard Scaling The Building with Wiz Khalifa and absolutely loved it but I really like Curren$y so I cant wait to hear the rest.

Advertisement