Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF why is 50 cent not on the Forbes Celebrity 100 this year?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

there was a video leaked on world star hip hop a few weeks back and it shows 50,kanye and lil wayne have all taken losses this year. i dont have the link but google it and it should come up.

its amazin because he was 1st in 08 with 150 million totally leaving everyone behind and 2nd in 07 with 32 million maybe its a sign of the times.

its worth noteing diddy didnt make the list either ( usually a regular with 50)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

there was a video leaked on world star hip hop a few weeks back and it shows 50,kanye and lil wayne have all taken losses this year. i dont have the link but google it and it should come up.

its amazin because he was 1st in 08 with 150 million totally leaving everyone behind and 2nd in 07 with 32 million maybe its a sign of the times.

its worth noteing diddy didnt make the list either ( usually a regular with 50)

In fairness that 2008 value shouldn't be looked at as the norm cause he banked 100 million alone for the Vitamin Water deal and there's no chance he's going to be getting close to that number ever again for any deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

In fairness that 2008 value shouldn't be looked at as the norm cause he banked 100 million alone for the Vitamin Water deal and there's no chance he's going to be getting close to that number ever again for any deal.

Unless if he launches the magic stick condom line. Oh, and with that perfect sculpture of his dick thrown in as a bonus with every 100 you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

He really didn't do anything over the last year - album came out late last year but didn't sell much, then he did a European tour for a few weeks. He's been filming for that movie where he plays a cancer patient, he lost a serious amount of weight and, during that time, he stayed well out of the public eye.

Meanwhile Jay signed a huge deal with Live Nation/Roc Nation, brought out a very successful album, did a US tour, headlined several European festivals, produced a Broadway musical and probably plenty of other stuff we don't know about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    He really didn't do anything over the last year - album came out late last year but didn't sell much, then he did a European tour for a few weeks. He's been filming for that movie where he plays a cancer patient, he lost a serious amount of weight and, during that time, he stayed well out of the public eye.

Meanwhile Jay signed a huge deal with Live Nation/Roc Nation, brought out a very successful album, did a US tour, headlined several European festivals, produced a Broadway musical and probably plenty of other stuff we don't know about.

exactly!

but jimmy iovine, i think 50 is well capable of striking another fortune like that as is jay and diddy etc, he's involved in enough buisness ventures aswell as acting now and i know he was involved with diamonds too quite recently.

50 always stated he makes more money of his other brands than his music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I hate that this fits under Hip Hop culture.

Advertisement