Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Topping up Italian phones

Options
  • 09-07-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hello folks,

Couldn't find a good place to post this, and figured at least here would be Italians! I have two Italian students staying with me, their phone credit ran out. One of them got their parents to top them up, but the other is stuck. Is there anyway they can do it from Ireland?

They are Vodaphone. The vodaphone website allows you topup via visa but you have to register... and I don't really want to register their number under my name and card... Are there anyother ways of doing it?

Thanks,
    Mingus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

Go to Vodafone directly?

Haven't had a need to do it the other way round, but when I go to Italy, and I need to top up my Irish vodafone PAYG phone, I call into a local vodafone shop and top up. Must be actual vodafone shop, not a generic shop.
    Works every time.
    Mingus08 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

Couldn't find a good place to post this, and figured at least here would be Italians! I have two Italian students staying with me, their phone credit ran out. One of them got their parents to top them up, but the other is stuck. Is there anyway they can do it from Ireland?

They are Vodaphone. The vodaphone website allows you topup via visa but you have to register... and I don't really want to register their number under my name and card... Are there anyother ways of doing it?

Thanks,
    Mingus

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mingus08

Thanks very much Italia,
    I appreciate it!

Advertisement