Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Vs. Food TV Show

Options
  • 08-07-2010 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but it deserves a second mention if so...

...Man Vs Food, the TV show. It must be one of the greatest shows in the world. This King of King Adam travels around american doing huge food eating challenges and also just going to amazing restaurants that serve food unequaled in this neck of the woods.

Its a must see. Just google Man Vs food Megavideo and you should get a stream. Start on season 1 and enjoy.

Prepare to be hungry (even if you have just eaten)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

One of the best shows I have ever seen - I particulary enjoyed the show on the Oyster's - how the hell did he do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

murphym7 wrote: »
    One of the best shows I have ever seen - I particulary enjoyed the show on the Oyster's - how the hell did he do it.

Thats mad, I just watched that one this morning. 15 Doz (180) Oysters. He had an hour to do it and did it in 29 mins.

Crazy ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Think hes hilarious - did you see the pizza slice the size of a baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

What's really funny about the guy is he is munching away on a load of food, tasting everything before he even sits down to do the challenge, mad f**cker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I really wish I had his job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

The funniest was the atomic chicken wings. He had one bite and gave up straight away!
    They must have been like lava

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

I started a thread on it while back in here, it was the first place I thought of when I seen the show!!
    Yeah hes class. Great presenter.
    Its funny though if you watch the episodes in sequence you can actually see him getting fatter with every one:D
    Some of the food looks absolutely savage as well, if you opened up restaurants like that here you could clean up I reckon.

Advertisement