Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EL-P remixes Justin Bieber

Options
  • 06-07-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭

It was only a matter of time now wasn't it? :p

The original.:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Some of the new stuff coming from El-P is brilliant.

As far as i know, some guy kept pestering El-P to try work with Justin Bieber and El gave in and made this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Bond tunes always make epic hip hop beats. Should get used more. The sample would probably be too expensive to clear. Still, if anybody could afford it it's Bieber.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Some of the new stuff coming from El-P is brilliant.

As far as i know, some guy kept pestering El-P to try work with Justin Bieber and El gave in and made this.

Is their a new album in the pipeline?
    :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Is their a new album in the pipeline?
    :eek:

New mexamix called Weareallgoingtoburninhellmegamixxx3

It's instrumental as far as i can tell, havent heard anything yet with lyrics. It's leftover beats from I'l Sleep When You Are Dead that have been re-worked and some other stuff he was working on.
    But I also heard that he is working on an album, I think that it's going to be a slow process.

Advertisement