Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The RZA....busy making movies

Options
  • 01-07-2010 10:25am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Rza's been quite busy lately, but not on the music front by the looks of things. He's working on 2 movies, one is a grindhouse flick called "Wu Tang Vs The Golden Phoenix

Trailor

Behind the scenes

He's also working on another one which will be a feature movie called Man With The Iron Fist, it has Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth involved. This is a bigger budget production and is potentially gonna be large.

I'd expect a score from RZA from both.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,622 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Do ya know where I can find the Bobby Digital movie? I'm beginning to think it's just a myth!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I actually think the former Chili Pepper's guitarist John Frusciante is doing the score for the first film there. The two of them have worked on a few songs together over the years like this absolute gem

The video appears to be about the Crips and Bloods war which is pretty cool.

John's solo work is immense and he's well able to adapt his style to different genres

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Do ya know where I can find the Bobby Digital movie? I'm beginning to think it's just a myth!

it's just a myth as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Ya think the git would hurry up and play over here, i still have me ticket from the last gig he was supposed to do, he doesnt show up in england so Raekwon plays instead, be god that wouldve done me grand anyway had they done the same here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ya think the git would hurry up and play over here, i still have me ticket from the last gig he was supposed to do, he doesnt show up in england so Raekwon plays instead, be god that wouldve done me grand anyway had they done the same here

Eh, did you not get the email from ticketmaster? Gig is cancelled, they refunded me my money on my laser.

• Advertisement

Tickets are valid when/if he does eventually come, 20 odd quid aint much to fret over now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭Raoul

Tickets are valid when/if he does eventually come, 20 odd quid aint much to fret over now

No its cancelled altogether as of last week. Money was given back by ticketmaster. I didnt like look for a refund.

Raoul wrote: »
    No its cancelled altogether as of last week. Money was given back by ticketmaster. I didnt like look for a refund.

Ar ah Balls to him anyway! I bought the ticket in a shop ya see so got nothing in the way of a notification, ah well poop happens i suppose

Advertisement