Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone on here listen to jedi mind tricks??

Options
  • 26-06-2010 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

i cant get enough of them there real old school rap..
    never mind 50 cent and the likes with there pop music

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,619 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Love Jedi Mind Tricks man, still rocking Vinnie Paz Season of Assassin, great album. I even got Dutch's debut album (producer of JMT and girl who sings on some of their songs, its trip hoppy, very chilled.

I have a nice ol mix cd of them for the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Love Jedi Mind Tricks man, still rocking Vinnie Paz Season of Assassin, great album. I even got Dutch's debut album (producer of JMT and girl who sings on some of their songs, its trip hoppy, very chilled.

I have a nice ol mix cd of them for the car.

savage man thers not many people who no of them..
    were did you get there music did ya download it or buy the albums?

davemc180 wrote: »
    savage man thers not many people who no of them..
    were did you get there music did ya download it or buy the albums?

I coughcoughcoughed it :D

I posted a thing about season of the assassin but not many people liking it. I think its the most refreshing HIP-HOP I heard in a long time. Love the lyrics, beats and production. I only found out recently that Vinnie Paz is white haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Great song, RA the Rugged man is unreal. Couldn't believe it when I heard his verse is a true story about his dad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 boudy

first time hearing of them... savage though! kinda like immortal technique

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

yeah thats right his 1st verse is based on his dads experiences..
    aw the lads are brill i tink..

check out there song...

i who have nothin

and

sacrafice..

brilliant songs i dont no why these arent more famous..

and yea there similar they have a few songs out together mate

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Ah jaysus I remember the 1st hearing Jedi Mind, my mate burned me a cd. It was at the time when I was first discovering real hip hop and I just couldnt believe what was going on. "what are these alien sounds I'm hearing? why can I not stop listening to them?"

Violent by Design and Outerspace are 2 of my favorite hip hop albums of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

I can't take Vinnie Paz seriously these days, but Stoupe is one hell of a producer!

^ Savage beat!

Stoupe is the reason I checked out the Dutch album. Excellent production on it and the girl singing has a great voice. Album is very Portishead-y.

• Advertisement
Advertisement