Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Lil Boosie!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i wasnt sure if that was a parody...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

DrumSteve wrote: »
    i wasnt sure if that was a parody...

The thread or the video? The latter isn't a parody.

Orizio wrote: »
    The thread or the video? The latter isn't a parody.

The latter:D

the song had a good groove but his voice is too squeaky. Though hopefully he doesnt hear me say that or by the looks of things he'll gun me down.:D

The song's cool alright, but I'm taking the piss out of rappers who actually do go around shooting people and then make video's about it. The prosecution is going to have a field day. :pac:

The song's cool alright, but I'm taking the piss out of rappers who actually do go around shooting people and then make video's about it. The prosecution is going to have a field day. :pac:

pretty much...

im pretty sure he didnt think this through before he did it though. or maybe he did. who knows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Good song alright but what a fool of a chap. It's like he wanted to be locked up

Had to laugh at all the lads flashing their guns and then some chap in the background drinking what looks to be a carton of strawberry milk. Mad fcukers.

Wouldn't want to get on their bad side. Some intense looks from Boosie

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Exhibit A your honour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

He has 6 kids according to Wikipedia! LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Boosie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Jake LeMotta

I dunno, I don't buy into that.
    I think it's just a lot of fabricated controversy to make him famous - as is the case with a lot of rappers.

But that bad boy image sells records seemingly.

But lil Boosie - that song "Out here grindin" by DJ Khaled, has segment in that has to be one of the best rap, I dunno, "pieces..?", of all time.
    His voice is so high frequency, makes him sound real aggressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Even if he is as thick as a block of concrete, I actually think it's a class song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Did a search there and it seems like there is a possibility he may face the death penalty if convicted for the murders http://www.billboard.com/news/lil-boosie-charged-with-murder-may-face-1004099503.story?tag=hpfeed#/news/lil-boosie-charged-with-murder-may-face-1004099503.story?tag=hpfeed.

Silly, silly boy. Looks like he may not live to regret the day he started bragging about his guns in his videos. I don't envy his solicitor definitely has his work cut out for him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

free him as long as he gives up his rap career he's terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record around this forum, but how can you like this song? Lol. This is pure muck.

Anyway, he has made his bed with videos like this.

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record around this forum,

Do we regularly discuss Lil Boosie on this forum?
    but how can you like this song? Lol. This is pure muck.

Personally I quite like the beat and hook, nice rhythm to the entire track.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Do we regularly discuss Lil Boosie on this forum?

We should, what if he reads this and finds out we don't love him:eek::eek::eek:

He's not the second coming of Biggie or anything but in very small doses he isn't the worst rapper in the world. I wouldn't dare say anything else though, I wouldn't fancy my chances if we had beef. :pac:

Not as good, but lots of gangsta giggles in the video....

Advertisement