Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer for Beginners Courses in Dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2010 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine asked me to look for a part-time computer course for him - he is a complete beginner so ECDL wouldn't suit, I have looked on the net and found a few but they are all not due to start until September.

Does any one know of anywhere that would suit for the Ballymun, Glasnevin, Finglas area of Dublin.

I know some schools hold courses during the summer break but i've rang a couple and they said they're not doing it this year - even if anyone knows of a school holding a course?

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

your local partnership sometimes run them.I know ours fingal leader partnership 01-8020484 , run some in Balbriggan so might be worth asking them for info?cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Missy86

Thanks a million Cathy, I gave them a call and they couldn't have been more helpful.they put me in touch with my local partnership who are going to get the info I need.

Thanks again :)

Advertisement