Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups in Bray

Options
  • 14-06-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any mother and baby groups in Bray, particularly ones with lots of new mums and young babies? I have a one month old and need to get out of the house before I go stir crazy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Try ringing Bray Partnership and ask them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mummys Tummy

I would try the health centre in bray or you could go to mum and baby groups in greystones, loads going on, try thrivepilatesstudio.com for baby massage and mum and baby yoga, buggy buddies in charlesland, mum and baby swim classes in shoreline

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

The health centre in Bray had a breastfeeding support group (it's a few yrs ago now but I presume they still have one) which was more like a mother and toddlers group - I'm sure they have other groups there or can give you info about groups in the area. You'll probably be bringing your baby there to be weighed anyway so ask the nurses for info/leaflets for new mums. They are always very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 efurlong

Advertisement