Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The original Karate Kid is back!!! Sort of...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Hey, pardon my ignorance.

but is this actually a trailer for a movie? or just a short/parody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

this should be a real film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I want that real.Now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Would definitely go see this if it was a real film.

Ralph Macchio is a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Fair dues to this man. Excellent little short :) And the movie title "Wax on, Fúck off" is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

It really might be back this time... Youtube Red

https://youtu.be/xCwwxNbtK6Y

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

You know what? I like the look of that. I think it's an interesting idea. I like the way Danny Ruso (Or whatever his name was, saw trailer yesterday) comes off badly in it. In that he's the one that can't leave it go. Would I watch it on TV? Probably not. Would I watch it online? Yeah, probably. Good luck to all involved

Advertisement