Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

South Africa Vs Mexico Betting Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

i don't see south africa scoring a single goal in the competition tbh

not sure how mexico arent winning this one

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

matt1958 wrote: »
    i should of posted this question here not in football tips from the pro.. How was Mexico's GOAL given as off-side with a player on the line:confused::eek:
    You're allowed have one player behind the ball, usually it's the goalie but the South african goalie was flapping around the penalty spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Jaysus thank fook Mexico first to score didn't hit over 3.00. I was gonna throw a good bit on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »

im good :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

mailburner wrote: »

Kiss of death!!! to be fair, they were cat for the first 40 mins, mexico have disappeared since

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Can anyone tell me if my bet is void, I had hernandez to score first goal but since he wasn't on when they scored should I get my money back? I put the bet on in boyles sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if my bet is void, I had hernandez to score first goal but since he wasn't on when they scored should I get my money back? I put the bet on in boyles sports.

yep you get your money back

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

Come on Mexico... Marquez you beauty !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

can someone tell me how blanco has made the mexican squad? he cant run:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Not impressed with the ball :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭srfc19

No luck, was going to stay away from this game, but backed mexico after seeing how poor SA were in the first few minutes.
    Was pulling my hair out watchin mexico pouring everyone forward and leavin so much space time and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭noelpat

I think anyone who backed Mexico can blame Franco! He wasted at least 3 good chances in the first half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Not a bad game for an opener. :)
    I'm happy anyway with both the teams scoring.

Advertisement